Friday, September 19, 2003

It's curtains for you sonny


Isn’t that funny, one-minute I’m moaning about poor American accents on UK TV and the next, who should re-appear but Vicky in DullEnders….but what’s this?
Vicky’s half brother, as soon as Vicky steps I to the living room
“Oi, nah…’ang abarht, sumfings wrong ‘ere, wot’s ‘appened to yir accent?”
Vicky: Oh, yar, well, I’m the sophisticated European now, and I thought if I’m going to stay around I might as well try to fit in”....

Barely a trace of the horrible fake/phoney accent! Amazing, in one fell swoop the “problem” has been “fixed” keep the crumpet, and let’s face it, she’s a looker, but loose the annoying accent I’m sure viewers have been moaning about. Well, I look over to the missus and she looks back at me with a look that says,
leave it Steve, if you don’t like it you can go and do the washing up or something, but do not be a detractor of my programmes (she can say a lot with one look I tells ya) but, maybe, just maybe that look might’ve said,
Oh no, that’s bad, mebbe Steve’s got a point after all, maybe this really is crap..I think my husband has been right all these years, and I have been wrong, DullEnders really is crap tv
Well, maybe.
So, I go for a bath instead, fuck the washing up. I come out all glistening and fresh and pad into the living room. Immediately the missus reaches out, like I’ve trained her to do, and begins to fondle me privates, well, one leads to another brovvers and 2 minutes later it’s all over and I’m wiping meself on the curtains, leaning back, talking to the still prostrate missus, congratulating her on her technique but also picking up on a couple of small points I think needed saying, oh, she doesn’t mind, not that it ever makes any difference mind you, in one ear and out the other with that one, dunno why I botha to be honest, altruism I suppose.
Next thing I know, me knob’s glued to the curtain, been stood there too long and it’s dried to the material. Last time I waste my breath on her I tells ya....

Click here to see wednesday nights piss-up

No comments: