skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Apoptygma
Diary of a married information professional....in an uncertain industry....with kids
Monday, September 22, 2003
Christ!
Looking outya me window and it's pissing down! I gotta go out in this in a few minutes time...(groan)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2009
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
2008
(15)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(95)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(7)
►
2005
(116)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(8)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(13)
►
2004
(130)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(9)
▼
2003
(119)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(22)
▼
September
(23)
Parting in your hair, it's hardly ever there, wash...
Crown The boozah we ended up in last night. THE...
My cats breath smells of cat food All my life has...
Enjoy the freaks online The missus started her new...
Sun Flowers And soaked I got! Brolly knackered. My...
Christ! Looking outya me window and it's pissing...
Bottle equals Not a bad weekend, Friday was on bab...
It's curtains for you sonny Isn’t that funny, one-...
I'm leaving ground, stepping into a new world So,...
Home movies Hey!!, bought the missus a digi camera...
We can't afford this...are you listening to me? It...
Nissan Sunny Chic I haven’t mentioned that, while ...
But I am Merlin I tells ya! What is it about the w...
I inadvertantly dropped [some perfume] on my pussy...
Moe is their Leader || The thing I hate about my h...
A lion and Lioness, limited prints Four days ago… ...
But it's not my birthday? For the record, my bir...
I'm with Stupid … Sadly, on Saturday night, I to...
Blue skys border on the Ocean I got a call from th...
Captains Log Last night… Location: pub in East Her...
Vocative plural of annus is...? 4 years ago… Me: G...
The Copper with the Whopper Willy woo 2:00am – T...
Check...and Mate, I believe... Me:Right son, thi...
►
August
(15)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(7)
Links
Ware online
Dinky Prince
About Me
Steve
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment