skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I'm leaving ground, stepping into a new world
So, went to the boozah last nigtht and got well and truely hammered.
Didn't intend to of course, in fact didn’t intent to go out at all this week, diet going ok, beer consumption down to an all time low, bank account in reasonable health, but what happens? An ex-colleague MSNs me and says, hey! I’m in town Wednesday, anyone fancy meeting up? Sure I say, been a while, be nice to catch up, sure says everyone else, be nice, yeah…Only no fucker turns up last night and I was left alone, well, had me great mate to keep me company, who also brought along an old ex-FT Finnish mate, lovely girl, bit dopey mind you and some other fellah, forget his name. So there we were, the 4 of us. Now, £30 down, hung over, scoffing an egg and bacon sarnie from M&S, hoping it’ll do me some good….feed the hangover….groan-a-roma old chum...
No comments:
Post a Comment