But it's not my birthday?
For the record, my birthday is on April 6th, "the sixth of April" I reminded the missus as she bounced away on top of me, on the bathroom floor, the other morning…either she didn’t understand the point I was trying to make, my subtle humour going straight over he head, as usual…. or she was in the midst of yet another powerful orgasm and didn’t register my comments, either way, I laid back and enjoyed the ride, hoping I’d still get my birthday treat in April although, I knew, from now on, nothing will be certain ever again…
2 minutes later, it was all over and I’m reflecting why:
A: We didn’t do this more often
B: I wish we could do this more often
C: The bathroom is the only room in the house with a lock, so was Ideal…to do this more often.
Tip – To avoid embarrassing and putting-off-your-stride distractions, lay a towel or something underneath you on the Linoleum floor before getting horizontal as the Fart noises from the build-up of suction from the contact your back makes to the floor can be off putting…or hilarious depending on yir view


No comments:
Post a Comment