I'm with Stupid
…
Sadly, on Saturday night, I took the Test the Nation IQ test. I got a fairly respectable 53 out of 70 which translates into a Test Quotient of 119, which isnae that bad. Honest.
Of course I coulda done much better had I not been addled with red wine at the time, an excuse?…well….yes and no, look, there were a couple of questions, under normal circumstances, I woulda walked, nae botha, but somehow or other I managed to fuck up!..no other explaination for it in my book. The missus was quietly chuffed with herself for beating me though, she knew better than to gloat mind, to throw that kinda shit in my face, when I’m that pissed and pissed off, would be suicide, and she knew it!..
Any-hoo, try yourself and it’s worth bearing in mind that there are no trick questions, if an answer seems too obvious, it isn’t, believe me.…


No comments:
Post a Comment