
Well, what would you do?...thought I'd take up the boss's offer and work from home today. It means missing the gym, but as I'm almost at target weight, I'll treat myself and stay in bed...I mean, work from home...
Diary of a married information professional....in an uncertain industry....with kids
3 comments:
Well, seen as you ask... I'd go to work, really early, and do a 5 mile run round Vauxhall bridge in the snow. Then again, I will reach my BMI targets. So, the choice is yours really.
Get a god damn grip Steve. It's your life....
Ha! That's a laugh, coming from you son! in early, yeah, since when?...or do you call 9:30am early these days? well...do you?!!...
yeah, see the thing with me is, I'm not some jumped up middle manager, eager to please his bosses, terrified of being found out and sacked. again. no, so like, i can afford to work from home now and again, i got a choice see? now, you go away and have a think about that. in paris. yeah?
Had a think. You're right Steve. I'm going off for a little cry now.
Post a Comment