Dogging
I'm at the car park this morning, drinking tea from my thermal cup, staring onto space, watching the odd train go by in the distance, thinking about all the people on it, what they're thinking, where they're going, you know the sort of thing, generally building myself up to another early morning gym session (now that they've closed the pool for repair work. bastards) when along comes another car, parks right next to me and the driver, just sits there...and stares...and I'm thinking, go on then, get outya car, go do whatever it is you do, but no...he's got the same idea as me...but, like, an empty car park mate, go do yir solitary thing somewhere else, not right next to me for fucksake...THEN, another car pulls up behind me, same thing. guy just sits there...Christ, i'm feeling uncomfortable here, 6:15am, dark and cold, half a cuppa tea left in me cup, but I have to get outya that car park, get away from these guys.....go stand outside the gym for 10 mins until they open up....


No comments:
Post a Comment