Onion Breath
Amazing!..ah that’s just so great (cough) somehow I’ve managed to reach my target weight, despite the meal out Saturday. I’m so pleased because I was sure I’d not make it, but I’ve done it…naturellement j'ai toujours une manière d'aller et…what!?…what’s going on?…no…wait…merde de l'cOh, il ne peut pas se produire…I’m turning into a Frencham!…no…it’s true, honest…I have reached my target weight…no!...nooooooooooooooo....non. merde..


3 comments:
Well done mate. I'm dead chuffed for you. I know from time to time I make cruel jibes, you know, things like calling you a fatty or a fat lazy c*nt etc. You shouldn't take them to heart. You're trying to change these things about you, and that's good to see. There's not many people out there with the courage to face up to what they are and do something about it, is there Nick? Steve, welcome to my world - well, you're very nearly there....
cheers mate. i think. kind of you to say so.
I'm all giving me. Three cheers for me being great.
Post a Comment