Love is like Oxygen
Off out tonight with "so called mates", haven't seen them since before Christmas, so we should have lots to talk about...trips to South America, valentines, cats and lip operations...oh no wait, not the last one, he's not coming. sulking. A shame as I was looking forward to seeing, touching, kissing the new improved lips. ah well. will have to look about for another pair of lips instead. Tonight'll do untold damage to my diet though, all that beer, nuts, crisps and burger on way home...
Still, it's not like it happens every week...apart from last week...and the week before, oh and tomorrow I'm off to my sisters' friends 50 birthday party! me, at a 50 year olds party! talk about Status Quo, Mud, Sweet and Pilot all night...Jesus, how did she get that old? I remember, 15 years ago now, she musta been 35 at the time, me and her in the back seat of a taxi, me sister up front telling the driver where to go, me getting well and truly molested in the back. wonderful. Now though, she's like, 50..and I wonder if she'll still be up for a bit...50 though...hmmm...(shudder)...but I wonder...(shudder)...


No comments:
Post a Comment