I’ve been thinking about the sort of man I am lately – no reason for this, just list making to pass the time, but it does reveal a certain type of person I am I think; not sure what category I fall into yet, not even sure what categories there are, but something like – dangerous, boring, safe, sexy. Needs work. Anyway, here’s what I’ve discovered so far by simply looking at things I prefer:
I prefer:
Hutch to Starsky
Blur to Oasis
Swapshop to Tiswas
Roger Moore to Sean Connery
Looks to me like I prefer safe, comfy, middle class, blond blue-eyed stuff doesn’t it?...hmmm....I'll try and think of something rock n' roll I like...Does Erasure count as rock and oh...no...
Been a dull few days since the new year, my company is almost set up now, nearly all the paper work is through from the bank, VAT people, accountant, agency etc. I reckon by end of month I’ll good to go. But here’s the annoying thing; I think work will corner me into accepting a full-time or fixed term contract next week and I need to be on my toes to steer them into giving me a contract extension so that I can pay myself through the new company still - what's the point otherwise of all my efforts?
The no booze, crisps, cheese, sausage rolls, biscuits thing is going well – doubt I’ve lost any weight, trousers feel a bit less tighter I suppose so I'd guess I've lost a tiny bit of gut. I didn't know that one plain buscuit is around 80 calories! One! and there was me, stuffing 5 or more in one sitting with a cuppa tea of an evening - jesus! it's what they don't tell you that's scary eh? since the big corporates have started labeling their food with calorie information, it's been a real eye opener I tell ya!


No comments:
Post a Comment