I was out last night with the one remaining so-called mate, we actually started at 3:30 with me already 2 pints in from a previous meeting. By 7:30 i was done in and ready for home, still good to catch up.
Glad to be still working in these very worrying days, my present employer having extended my contract until oct means I can finally pay off my tax from last year and with any luck afford a holiday to Croatia in Aug. but in this world, there's nothing guaranteed.
My sister and oldest mate are coming over later, so I'm off for a lay down to summon up some energy. laters.


2 comments:
I like your tone. I read that there's a mood of penance in the UK and it sounds like you've become a fully fledged member of the atonement movement. Good to see. If M&S can admit they boobed, I might even get an apology for last Christmas..
No such thing here. I'm happy working for a big bank and looking forward to a bonus, now we've been bailed out by you tax generous UK tax payers.
you are welcome - consider it my way of saying sorry.
Post a Comment