Yes! windy, northern cleethorpes - get ready for me! as I am coming to see you this bank holiday weekend for some windy camping fun. I gotta do something, and cleethorpes is it.
Right now, I have 2 ipods, 1 itouch, one psp, 2 phones and a portable DVD player all charging up like fuck ready to be played on route and/or in the tent over the next few days. I've even downloaded a rented copy of a recent film to play on my iTouch - which will be novel but it's taken hours to bloody download from iStore.
Another wasted week at work - having been given training on our new search engine admin features, we are all now more clueless then before as to how to do mash-ups, spot lights, classification and everything else we've promised senior management we'd be able to do once we'd bought £100k worth of searching software - good job I am a contractor, so won't be around for much longer with any luck.


No comments:
Post a Comment