Monday, May 12, 2003

Resistance is futile


Been a while since I updated the page, on pain of death NOT to mention work and work related stuff, but as it's MY LAST DAY AT VRISKO today, yes, that's right.. last day...I don't see the harm...

So, been an interesting few weeks, one white knight after another poked their heads round our door, snooped into our databases and codes but to no avail...through whatever reason, tomorrow we hand ourselves over to the liquidators and I've been given the day off, shielded from a nasty sight...

What then?...well.....hopefully I'll get a call to come back in Wednesday to work for a new phoenix company, Vrisko mark 2, who'll carry on the good work for our clients with a view to finding ourselves a partner/buyer that's large enough to take us, our clients and the software on, but it's all a risky strategy and I could, this time next week, be calling agencies looking for work....sigh..

No comments: